Queen Square Selectable Bladder Stimulator (PC9S)
Price is inclusive - no hidden costs!
SAME DAY DISPATCH GUARANTEED for orders placed by 2pm (Mon-Fri)
The Queen Square Selectable Bladder Stimulator is a hand-held vibrating bladder emptying device that was developed in conjunction with the National Hospital For Neurology and Neurosurgery in London. The selectable model has 9 different vibrating modes.
- A hand held, battery operated vibrating device which can be used to initiate urination and maintain bladder emptying in patients suffering with Multiple Sclerosis and others who are unable to fully empty the bladder.
- Easy to use and can avoid the difficulties and problems associated with self-catheterisation
- 9 different vibration modes - select the most effective mode for your need using the mode button
- The stimulator is placed on the lower abdomen (above the pubic bone) before commencing passing urine and the vibration is activated by applying gentle pressure against the skin
- The stimulator should be kept vibrating while urine is being passed and for 1-2 minutes after the feeling that the urine stream has finished
- Simple touch activation when the pad is pressed against skin - (for patients who are unable to exert sufficient pressure to activate the stimulator, the on/off button on the back can be used instead)
- 13cm long x 4.5-6.5cm wide x 4cm high
- Approximately 96g without batteries, 130g with batteries
- 2 x AA batteries required (not included)
- Full instructions included